To have a glimpse of the basics of search engine optimization is not really sufficient, you need to know it by heart by now if you want to drive its success. Now after knowing about the basics, and the factors for a successful search engine optimization, we can know indulge in another three important areas to take into account if you really want to flourish your perfect SEO dreams.
These three areas are namely:
SEARCH EXPERIENCE OPTIMIZATION
- SEO, obviously as we keep on mentioning it, typically stands for “SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION”. In the most simple words, is a way of optimizing your websites for search engines. But now, SEO stands for another term: SEARCH EXPERIENCE OPTIMIZATION
- It is optimizing for people in all the mediums or platforms your brand, and content could potentially show up. It is way beyond the fundamentals of optimizing for search engines. According to a 2006 Forrester study, “Ninety-three percent of online experiences begin with a search engine“.
- That means a search engine is indeed a great help in discovering brands. You have to make the best out of each and every way you can to improve the visibility of your brand/content. Your brand/content will not be relevant if you are not easily visible to your potential viewers.
- To be tagged as number in organic search would be useless, if you won’t even show up as “first”. There are a bunch of other search features that are far more taken into account first such as News and Social Content, and many more.
- The bottom line for this is: be visible as much as you can and in any way possible. What better way to promote your content than being out there. Apply not just search engine optimization, but also focus on the improving the users’ experience.
CONTENT STRATEGIES FOR ACTUAL PEOPLE
- We should not forget the main reason we are creating contents, and these are our people, our viewers.
- We should not only optimize for the sake of search engines, but we need to optimize for people. The success of your brand/ content boils down to the sole purpose of creating it, and that is to create content for your customers. Why does content matter? Because without actual content, there wouldn’t be any reason to be visible.
- Don’t limit yourself with a strategy that only sets out for vague/ambiguous keywords. Listen to your market because they will tell you what content is relevant. Fix your foundation and make sure to cover all what you need to know about SEO.
VOICE SEARCH ON SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- The newest approach for optimization is voice search. People’s new way to searching is through verbal cues, although it is not foolproof yet, it is the future of SEO. You need to be ready for a voice-first era. Make your content searchable on voice-enabled devices like the Amazon Echo, Alexa devices, and other smart audio companions at home.
Search Engine Optimization is a process that is ever evolving. Make sure you are open to developments along the way and make sure that you create contents that are of value to your customers and that are easily accessible. Brush up on your knowledge of the basics of SEO, and the essential SEO success factors.
- Linkhelpers SEO – 8 Tools for Content Creation and Collaboration - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 6 Event Marketing and Other Similar Marketing Tools - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 4 Video Marketing Tools to Upload Your Video Ads - March 18, 2020