If there is one avenue where you can learn a ton about your website and about your customers, it is definitely on your help desk. Everyone from your marketing team, down to your sales team, and even your customer service representatives can learn a thing or two from your website’s help desk.
Now, depending on how huge your business is and the type of customers that patronize your brand or content, there are various tools to use. In this case, your website might need to make customer interaction easier. You can interact with them through support tickets, online chatting, and sending out online forms.
Here’s a list of few things you can get from your help desk data:
- This part of your system will tell you the most common words, or phrases that people search for in your website
- There would be commonly used terms that would be visible on support tickets. You could see these terms repeat on the tickets submitted on your website. There is a variety of tools that could help you analyze the most pressing concerns that your customers have about your business in a general sense.
- Once everything is laid out, you can now dig useful data to know : the topic they are interested in, and content they spend the most time viewing.
- When you need to classify contents, or group them, Google Analytics will help you a lot in terms of organizing your data.
- Additionally, this will also give you an idea on what you should have or improve on your products and service. Lastly, once everything is figured out, Google Search Console can also give you more useful info.
THE CHANGE OF SEASONS
- Not everyday customers ask the same questions. Of course, like the seasons, their queries change from time to time.
- Some days, customers ask more questions or support and that is why you also need to analyze search and its seasonality.
- This is to identify the trend of your customers’ search activities.
- This is useful for you to study the trend and will enable you to forecast any increases or decreases in customer’s search activities during specific dates of the year.
- Roughly, you can foresee how many agents you should have during a specific time or day, and what content to feature during a specific season. Thus, it is easier to compare and contrast one season from another.
IDENTIFYING CONTENTS TO LURE POTENTIAL PARTNERS
- This segment will help you attract potential business partners. Your ticketing data will help you point out the content your future partners will be checking as they think about engaging in an official partnership.
- You can use these ticketing data in your campaigns or prospect hunting to show your inclination with these partners and that your customers can get something out of your partnership.
- If you want to keep your articles visible to crawlers, pull Google Search Console for keyword impression and click data. So, this will enable you to pull in the keyword impression data that is distinct to your help desk.
- Google Analytics also gives us an idea into how customers are looking into customer support. You will know where exactly there are putting in their queries, may it be in their mobile phones, tablets, or desktop computers.
Latest posts by Carmel Lago (see all)
- Linkhelpers SEO – 8 Tools for Content Creation and Collaboration - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 6 Event Marketing and Other Similar Marketing Tools - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 4 Video Marketing Tools to Upload Your Video Ads - March 18, 2020