There are a lot of people working hard to make their online presence seen and felt. Today, the competition is stiffer than ever.
The reason why the SEO scheme is being taken seriously by companies is the fact that their focus is really having a huge amount of traffic and stay on top of the game. Now, sites need more than that. If you want to really know if your SEO approach is good enough, give it at least three months.
If it does not work, then you have to discover why. You probably neglected a few things.
Your site has a substandard content.
- When the traffic on your site is low, then the viewership is equally low too!
- Your site might be visited yes, but they won’t stay for long. Those people, who have a terrible experience on your site, will tell their friends and relatives.
- One day, visitors will be scarce and there will be no traffic and that will be the end of you. Of course, you don’t want that to happen. So, it is time for you to create a content that is interesting and worth spending time with. People will stay longer because you are offering something that is of value.
You chose a hosting that cannot do the job
- Choosing the right hosting plays a huge role in the search engine performance of your site. Look around and seek for the brilliant ones. If you are too quick in deciding without researching further in the market, you are causing yourself more damage on your time and money.
A blunder has been made in your link profile
- Your link profile is an enormous element of your website’s existence in the middle of the many changes on the algorithm. Just play by the rule and you will never go wrong.
- Additionally, having backlinks coming from authoritative websites will help you reach your goal. However, be wary and keep a safe distance from purchasing backlinks as Google will surely find out. And when it does, that will cause you damage by being penalized and defining your SEO scheme as a failure.
You are not acquainted with the recent updates on Google’s algorithm
- SEO practitioners are stunned with the many alterations on Google’s algorithm. But can anybody do something about the changes? The reality is, if we don’t like the changes and will not follow them, then whatever SEO strategy you do will never work.
- Be smart and follow the rules of the major Google Algorithm updates like Panda, Hummingbird, Penguin, and many more.
You’ve got yourself a towering bounce rate
- If you are undergoing a towering bounce rate that is one cause why your SEO campaign is failing. Go to Google Analytics and know your page metrics. Every time that a visitor leave your site seeing only one page, that is a symptom of an alarming bounce rate.
You are utilizing antiquated SEO strategy
- If you think you are, then do not expect to succeed in your SEO endeavor. You are not sure? Well, if you are utilizing stuff like keyword abuse, URL structure, link directories, and keyword stuffing, then now you are sure that you are! Don’t just sit there, do something and be at par with the more recent trends in SEO.
Visitors don’t stay long enough
- If the length of time of the visitors are short, then there is something not right about your site. If that is the scenario, then your SEO is not giving you good results. Consistently check the length of stay of a visitor on your website and before it gets any worst, act on it ASAP!
Latest posts by Carmel Lago (see all)
- Functional Tools and Guidelines to Increase the Website Speed - August 31, 2019
- 5 More Surefire Techniques in Developing Backlinks - August 31, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why Website Speed Should Be Your Priority - August 31, 2019