6 Practical Suggestion in Writing an SEO-Friendly Content
SEO continuously looks for ways to make it simpler for the bots to scan your website. It is not enough to optimize content because that won’t be enough to gain traffic.
So, let’s concentrate on the basic details of SEO-friendly content. If you follow these 6 suggestions, there is a probability for you to rank well.
Escalate the Selection of Your Content
- Searches do not have the same preference. There are those who likes dense text. On the other hand, other people prefers various illustration. A majority of searches are partial to audios, videos, and images. But then again, others find it very distracting.
- No matter what the preferences of people, it is still a good idea to add videos and images along with the texts.
- Remember, we are talking about different selections here. Just be careful not to stuff your pages with things that are not needed. The idea is the more the selection, the more you will reach a bigger audience.
Ensure that Your Writing Has Been Perfected
- All your sentences should be interesting because people read only 20% of a page.
- Therefore, you don’t know what word their eyes will catch, and if it catches something that is not to their liking, they will discontinue reading.
- Yes, this may be difficult, but remember you do not have to make it tedious on your part to come up with an SEO-friendly content. Utilize programs that can do the editing for you like say Hemingway Editor or Grammarly.
- Relax a bit and apply these simple tips:
- Use bullets and not paragraphs. This should be easier on the eyes.
- Find someone with that extraordinary interesting voice.
- Use unconstrained and kaleidoscopic prose.
Adjust Your Content Length
- There is a bigger chance that contents having 2,000 words has the possibility of satisfying the searcher’s intent. On the other hand, there are occasions when a content of 250 words can respond to the searcher’s concern.
- Just make sure that you will be able to tell which works for your need. So, review your content and determine if you should put extra words or lessen it.
Look for the Right Balance of Authority and Originality
- If you have been doing SEO-friendly content, you know how to value links, research, and other related data. However, don’t settle on giving details of the links and research. Preferably, put in something that is authentic and helpful for that specific audience preference.
Think of Both Mobile and Desktop Users
- The mobile traffic compared to the desktop is as high as 40 to 60%. This goes to show that the mobile traffic is really huge. Bear in mind that the mobile searches are a lot more distinct and deliberate as oppose to the searches using the desktop. The reason is that the searches done in the mobile are more connected to the lifestyle of the users as well as their everyday busyness.
- Therefore, if you go for the desktop, focus on the long-form. Meanwhile, the short form but informative respond fits in for the mobile users. Remember, you have to serve both!
The Form Should Supplement the Content
- Consider the following:
- HTML tags (title, header, etc.)
- The style and manner of the content
- The number of words
- Take Google’s advice when they reiterated to consider your users when you develop web pages.
- Creating an awesome framework before doing the real post will ensure that the unity is very much present.
Latest posts by Carmel Lago (see all)
- Linkhelpers SEO – 8 Tools for Content Creation and Collaboration - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 6 Event Marketing and Other Similar Marketing Tools - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 4 Video Marketing Tools to Upload Your Video Ads - March 18, 2020