In order to work effectively, one should use tools for communication. The question is… what are the online tools used for team communication?
Without a clear communication line, you would not coordinate well with your colleagues. We all know how important teamwork is in any organization. It’s a frustrating situation already that you may live in different time zones. You wouldn’t want incompetent communication tools adding up to the problem. That’s why I want to emphasize on using the right tools.
- This has both free and paid tools. For small businesses, you can avail of the FREE version. With this, you can one-on-one voice calls and voice calls. You can also have access to the last 10,000 most recent messages. Integration to other apps – such as Google Drive, Office 365, etc. – are also supported. With free, you can 10 apps into your Slack account and have a total of 5GB storage.
- An add-on tool you can include is Shift. You would probably wonder why it is added to this list of communication apps. With Shift, you can add your slack account and other relevant apps. It’s a great way to add everything you use on a daily basis including email inboxes, social media accounts, communication and messaging tools. Add all apps and extensions in one dashboard; this way you can communicate effectively with others. Shift is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Veeting is your virtual meeting room. You can use a virtual whiteboard, make a presentation, and share your screen to your members. They offer flexible plans: you can pay per meeting or you can avail their monthly subscription.
- With every meeting at Veeting, you get to collaborate and use all its features. All plan subscription can hold up to 50 participants with and Unlimited meeting length. An overview of upcoming and past meetings are provided and the meeting data stored for as long as you need it. Wherever your team members are, you can gather them in one place. No need to worry about the technical specifications; focus on your business meetings with Veeting.
- Packed with features, Redbooth is both a productivity and communication tool. With its basic plan ($9 per month), you can create unlimited workspaces, track activities, and conduct HD video meetings. You can integrate other apps into your Redbooth account like DropBox, Google Drive, and many others.
- Zoom offers various meeting plans businesses. With personal meeting plan, you can host a meeting with 100 participants. There’s no limit to the number of meetings; enjoy endless one-on-one meetings. For group meetings, you only get 40 minutes for free. Other features include: video and web conferencing tools, and group collaboration tools.
The options doesn’t end there because there are also the usual apps like Google Hangouts, Skype, and Join.Me. Each day, you would need to communicate with different people in your team. So, do not hesitate on investing and choosing a tool that will unite you as a team. I am telling you now; think it through and you may want to consider the suggestions given above.
Latest posts by Carmel Lago (see all)
- Linkhelpers SEO – 8 Tools for Content Creation and Collaboration - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 6 Event Marketing and Other Similar Marketing Tools - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 4 Video Marketing Tools to Upload Your Video Ads - March 18, 2020