In SEO there are a lot of strategies and information that are actually just noises. Whether or not it is okay with you, know that SEO has needs for only the small things. SEO, after all is truly simple.
To start with, you can develop a weekly approach. Here’s a list of what you can do on a weekly basis:
Try doing 2 blog posts.
Content is the SEO’s catalytic agent for results. No matter how hard you work to optimize your site, it is not enough. You need a good content to continuously rank for the correct search terms.
Many businesses think that it good to post one blog a day. Yes, it sounds good, but it could be too intense. You could just end up being disappointed. Also, your everyday post will have numerous errors. Two blog posts a week is manageable and simpler, too. You might not know it, but you could really have the right content to improve your SEO scheme.
Include some guest post too.
Alongside your content on your site, you similarly need to commit some of your valuable time in posting on other sites. Guest blogging can elevate your site. Here are the reasons why:
- Developing your website’s backlinks.
- Advancing your brand’s awareness.
- Brand association with the lead players in the industry.
- Starting your personal brand.
- Bringing forth leads and traffic.
- Building buzz on social media.
Collaborate with influencers.
Know who the biggest influencers in the industry are. Set a target of communicating with an influencer every day. The encounter could be brief or lengthy depends on how things are going along.
Casual things like giving a comment on the influencer’s blog post to having lunch or coffee together. You could also join the influencer in one of those seminars or conventions. The end result could be a big network and a good professional relationship. In time, these influencers will start mentioning your name, linking to your site, and giving you a chance to widen your network with their audiences.
Devote time with Google Analytics data.
One of the things you have to do is to find time to spend with Google Analytics. What is a few minutes, every Monday and then go back to it every Saturday. It will help you see the changes and discover the critical patterns earlier. Employing SEO schemes will just go to waste if you do not bother to examine what goes on in your own website.
Do alterations in your site.
Now that you have examined your site’s analytics, you can now perform the kind of optimization that is needed. Here are some examples:
- The minute you observe that your loading is getting slow than its average speed, devote some time to make it faster.
- If you fail to rank for a handful of keyword, or you saw a chance to rank using other keywords. Be bold and take the opportunity to insert fresh keywords and concepts to heighten your ranking.
- Make a duplicate of what works well. Use the same template for the pages that earn less clicks.
An hour a week is the secret to consistently to perfect and intensify your efforts!
Latest posts by Carmel Lago (see all)
- Linkhelpers SEO – 8 Tools for Content Creation and Collaboration - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 6 Event Marketing and Other Similar Marketing Tools - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 4 Video Marketing Tools to Upload Your Video Ads - March 18, 2020