The great part of developing links is that you don’t have to use traditional SEO strategy. There are other SEO approaches in link building that you can do that are not wearisome or tedious. Here are five awesome tips:
- This means that you make people aware of your website and build their understanding of it. In any action, there will be a reaction. During one Google Hangout video which was published on YouTube, John Mueller was questioned about what he knows about links. He replied that you have to introduce your site by advertising. Then, let the people decide whether or not your website is worth visiting.
- Social Media
- There is no iota of a doubt that social media is a terrific means to increasing page visits and online sales. Thus, you should associate yourself with those who are known in social media.
- No, you will not pay people. You just make sure that you keep their interest in what your website has to offer. This will definitely lead to more natural links on your part.
- Public Engagements and Business Happenings
- Events is a great vehicle to chance upon leaders in other fields and create a wonderful relationship with them. From then on, you can blog about these events because you have personally these industry leaders. Another tip is to interview these leaders and surely your name will be associated with them. That will make your business image look real good.
- You can start your own event as well. Try joining a small group and this will eventually boost your confidence in public speaking. Inevitably, you will become respected and known. Then, people will have that interest to meet you. Traffic for your site will follow. Of course, good ranking will be attainable after. In the end, public engagement is not something you can easily replicate. You have to consciously go out there!
- Today, podcasting is truly enjoying its prominence online. There are reasons to acknowledge that we are in the “golden age of podcasts.” It can be heard on streaming services such as Spotify.
- If by any stroke of luck, a podcaster would interview you so take the chance immediately! Think of the fact that you can have a link from the podcaster. Aside from that, people will hear about you and know your site.
- Developing Relationships
- Connect with people who are in the same industry as you do for as long as they are not your competitors. It is easier to get links if your linking to a site which are linked to their colleagues. The links could come from testimonials, reviews, and endorsements.
- Links are like friends. In order to have a friend, be that friend first. If you make the first move in linking websites, they will do the same to your website. So, do share links to the establishments that you support, and you will get links in return.
Are FREE links truly free? Links may seem free, but they will surely require you to do a lot of effort. Links have to be organic and natural. If you force these links, they will be considered suspicious and spammy. Remember, natural links are not easily gained in one flick of a finger. So, free links are not really free because it would mean hours of website promotion on your part.
Latest posts by Carmel Lago (see all)
- Functional Tools and Guidelines to Increase the Website Speed - August 31, 2019
- 5 More Surefire Techniques in Developing Backlinks - August 31, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why Website Speed Should Be Your Priority - August 31, 2019