Storing and organizing your files is one huge task itself, but managing the processes is another thing. How do you keep track with all the things happening to your current project? Whether it’s about your SEO campaigns or marketing campaigns, it’s easy to manage the tasks and responsibilities with these tools.
Below, I will enumerate the many options you can choose from. The features of these tools will be enhanced once you integrate them with your existing features. So many features for no fees at all. Are you ready?
- This has always been my personal fave because I have used this back when I was still a social media intern. Trello has a paid subscription, but it has also a free version… why not use it?
- The features of the FREE plan are: access to unlimited personal boards, unlimited cards, and unlimited lists. For small businesses, you can have 1 Power-Up per board and create up 10 team boards. The team boards allows you to collaborate with your team by setting up boards that is accessible to everyone in the team. Tracking each task is made easy because you can tag certain members to the task board and you can set a specific deadline. In a board, you can also have the ability to include files, images, and links. However, the free version has a limit of 10MB per attachment.
- Lastly, tracking daily tasks and keep tracking with the to-do lists are simplified through Trello’s fun user interface. Personally, I had no problems with it as it’s very easy to learn and navigate.
Other alternatives you might want to consider:
If you are look for more project management tools, try these suggestions.
- You can call this the sister of Trello because both of them are developed by Atlassians. Jira, like Trello, is FREE forever. If you want to upgrade, the paid version starts at $7 a month.
- Jira is a project management tool for softwares and apps, but it’s more than a bug and issue tracker. Everyone involved in the project can view the boards, and can get immediate updates regarding the project development and deployment. Most of all, the team’s progress are saved in Jira Software Cloud. You can integrate other developer tools and expand your software’s capabilities using other apps that are compatible with Jira Software. For future developments, you can upgrade your work with Jira Mobile.
- If you are just new to project management, Asana offers a basic plan for new businesses. With this free version, you can manage tasks and to-do lists. Asana allows you to choose between list view, board view, and calendar view. Collaborate with team and assign a task to a maximum of 15 members. Plus, Asana can easily integrate other apps into your projects.
- Organization is simplified with Team.Do. It’s easy to transform your current workflow into a streamlined process. By using Team.Do, you lessen clutter by designating recurring tasks, tracking the progress, and eventually, reaching completion. Customize and plan your project with one simple tool, and that is Team.Do!
- The free version features the essential features: access to unlimited bases, add up to 1,200 records per base, upload up to 2GB attachment per base, and access revision history within the last 2 weeks. Instead of boards, AirTable has bases. The bases are the database that consists of related tables that can be shared among your team members.
- Linkhelpers SEO – 8 Tools for Content Creation and Collaboration - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 6 Event Marketing and Other Similar Marketing Tools - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 4 Video Marketing Tools to Upload Your Video Ads - March 18, 2020