Phoenix SEO – Important Details to Add on Your Location Page (Part 2)
Last time, I discussed about including NAP, describing the location, and uploading pictures. Today, let us take up the rest which are vital for your location page checklist.
Read them carefully:
Every time you decide on putting CTA, it has to be justifiable and it should give you that added value and gratification to the user’s experience. There are some options for CTAs like the ones below:
- Obtain instructions (attach to Google Maps)
- Have an option for your audience for early reservations, or
- Ask for a date or an appointment.
- It is effective in online shops to put a SHOP NOW button, indicating that customers can immediately purchase the items.
Instructions About Your Business
Adding more instructions to your business can assist people to find your location very easily. Plus, it is such a good thing when it comes to geographical keywords as there will be no way for the users not find your location.
Dependent on realistic experience instead of depending on theory. Thus, it is wise to utilize the simple navigation which is East, West, North, and South. Vital intersections is such a good aid to locate your business. Oh, mention too your next door business establishments in your instructions. This is one sure way for clients and interested party to find you by mentioning the nearest mall or outlet center.
An interactive Map
When you merge a map, it is beneficial because users can quickly find out whether or not your location is close to their place. When possible, use the Google Maps API to have a personalized map.
- Meta Descriptions and Page Titles
Clearly, you could be pondering of the reason why you are bothering so much about the meta description and the title when what you only desire for is to focus your attention on the location and nothing else. The truth is, local businesses increase traffic from the organic outcome. It is vital that you cover your bases and confirm that you do have an optimized listing whenever or wherever people want to find your business.
The title has three fundamental factors:
- Vital keyword
Meta descriptions must have 3 essential factors from the title to putting up some USP. Put something that you think will make users to be interested is to make sure you snatch their interest enough to click, and quickly suggest an answer to their concern.
There are other methods to interject internal links to the landing pages. Not all methods are helpful to your own business. Take a look at the list below and find out which of these are useful to you:
- Connect to the nearby areas.
- If your location offers a well-defined services, then connect to the informational pages describing the type of services.
- Associating your location of a specific social media profiles.
- Medical clinics obviously should connect themselves to the doctor profiles.
- Restaurant likewise must associate to menus.
- Make a spot for the internal blog posts.
- Link to any reachable online shopping domain.
For local SEO especially, the velocity is an important ranking essential as it is obvious that a quick loading location page does make a humongous difference. Checking the Google Page Speed Insights can really assist you in checking the speed. Another option is GTMextrix.
- Linkhelpers SEO – 8 Tools for Content Creation and Collaboration - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 6 Event Marketing and Other Similar Marketing Tools - March 18, 2020
- Linkhelpers SEO – 4 Video Marketing Tools to Upload Your Video Ads - March 18, 2020